MINIBUS WITH DRIVER
Maidstone coach hire has been in operation for a while. Since our first operation, we have expanded our operation expansively within Maidstone. Our specialty focus on providing affordable transport services to locals and visitors of Maidstone town. We offer transport for all events including, school educational visits, family trips and corporate / business seminars. We offer Minibus hire in Maidstone in these postcodes; ME 15, ME 16, ME 17 and ME 18.
Maidstone town is the county township of Kent, England. It lies thirty two miles south-east of London. Maidstone measures 25.45 km2 in surface area. River Medway runs through the town, and later links with Rochester and the Thames Estuary. Maidstone is a beautiful town with plenty of fascinating places to visit. The town has friendly residents and a vibrant culture.
The modern history of Maidstone dates back in the early 19th century. The town is made up of a number of outlying villages and settlements. The renowned county council headquarters to the north of the town centre were created using Portland stone, from 1910 to 1913. The locals work in the retail, administrative and service industries. Industrial estates around the town provide employment. Occasionally, some of the workforce commute to neighbouring towns, including London.
Places to Visit
- Visit the Leeds Castle, which is among the most iconic castles in England. Tourists will marvel at the site of the castle’s immaculate grounds and explore the devotedly restored rooms.
- Visit the Tyrwhitt-Drake Museum of Carriages. Here, visitors can learn more about the history of Maidstone and view the nation’s largest collections of horse-drawn wagons.
- Visit the Bentlif Art Gallery and the Maidstone Museum. The two date back from the Elizabethan period. They showcase the best assortments of Japanese Art in the United Kingdom and amazing ethnological collections.
- Visit the spectacular River Medway. It runs all the way from Tonbridge, via Maidstone to Allington Lock. At River Medway, tourists can enjoy a range of activities such as fishing, boating or relaxing in close pubs and restaurants.
- Leads Castle Food Festival: will be held from 11th to 13th September, 2015. Visitors will enjoy a range of delicacies made by local food and drink producers. The meals will include a variety of chillies, sauces and pickles, fruit and vegetables and wood oven pizzas. Others include handmade British traditional food, juices, wines and Beers.
- Hops ‘n’ Harvest Festival: will be held from 13th to 14th September, 2015. Visitors will visit the beer tent in Maidstone and enjoy sampling over sixty varieties of beer and cider. They will also witness the last operating coal fired Oast House in Britain. They will then have a chance at picking the hops by hand.
- Maidstone Mela: The event, which is held annually at Mote Park, will take place on 13th September, 2015. Visitors will have a chance of celebrating Maidstone’s rich and vibrant cultural diversity. This will be done through dances, music, songs and food from around the globe.
- Other festivals include; High Definition Festival that will take place between 5th to 6th September, 2015 and the Combined Ops Military Family Weekend. The latter will take place from 15th to 16th August, 2015.
We put all our customers’ needs first and guarantee high quality services. All our staffs are highly trained to serve all customers with professionalism. All our vehicles at Maidstone coach hire are well serviced and driven by highly qualified drivers. Most of the drivers hail from Maidstone and are well conversant with the routes.
For more information on minibus hire in Maidstone, visit maidstoneminibushire.co.uk. We are the best traveling solution for you in Maidstone.