Are you in need of luxury, first class travel around the Maidstone area? Then look no further! maidstoneminibushire.co.uk, is a fully operational minibus and coach hire service operating in the Maidstone area that provides a budget yet premium service for all new and loyal customers. Our services include the following; minibus hire in Maidstone, Maidstone coach hire and much more excellent services which are tailored around you. We offer coaches and minibuses of all capacities to suit all jobs and tours!
Our main bookings include airport transfers and tours – all our chauffeurs are extremely experienced with British roads and you’ll be at main city airports such as Gatwick, Stansted, Heathrow and Southend in plenty of time for your flight. We are also available for hire on bookings such as and nights out, hen/stag do’s and more. Please note that if you are booking for an airport transfer, all details on luggage and goods must be provided. We also appreciate that you may have luggage for other events and will gladly be of service – with the given details we’ll be able to make sure that we get the right vehicle for you.
Maidstone is a prime location near the heart of Kent and stands as home to Kent County Council. Only thirty-two miles from London, transfers with us in to London will be simple, fast and enjoyable. Nicknamed the Garden of England, Maidstone gives great opportunities to get close to nature and farming. Want a tour of this amazing city? Then why not book one with us, maidstoneminibushire.co.uk?
There are many places of interest to visit in Maidstone, and here are some prime examples;
- Leeds Castle offers much English heritage to be found and gives for a bit of historical research!
- Mote Park is a multi-functional public park that covers a whopping 180 hectares; great fore going outdoors.
- Maidstone Museum and Bentlif Art Gallery is arguably the best museum in Kent and one of Maidstone’s feature attractions for visitors.
- Stoneacre is a National Trust property of relatively small-size that boasts the iconic half-timbered yeoman design from the 15th century.
- Hazlitt Theatre named after the famous essayist William Hazlitt. It’s one of the main theatres in Kent.
- Kent Downs is an area of absolute awe-inspiring natural beauty, a must-go to place to admire nature’s true beauty!
- The Mall Maidstone is an indoor shopping centre which is one of two primary shopping locations in Maidstone, great for a day out of shopping!
Our service is second to none compared with other competing companies in the local area – for our ultra-low prices, you gain a whole booking package where we safely store your luggage, give you a comfortable, premium vehicle in which you can consume your favorite refreshments and plus an industry-leading chauffeur who is sure to provide you with a superior driving experience and make you welcome on our vehicles.
So don’t delay, book at maidstoneminibushire.co.uk today and be on your way!